Monday, July 27, 2015

07/25

09:25 (writing this on 07/28)

Delightful. The night before, I came up with my Saturday plan:

8:00 wake up and cook an omelette 
8:30 read a book on a hammock
10:00 go for a swim
12:00 eat lunch

Well, none of that happened because I overslept! I woke up at 11, but actually got up at 12. I facetimed my family and caught up with little GIBBY! I can't believe that she already lost so many of her teeth! I hope that the "tooth fairy" is actually giving her money (hehe). We also are planning a potential road trip when I come back. I really hope that happens because I will only have a week until I go to college, and it will be nice to have part of that time with the fam! If only I knew how to drive!


When I finally got up from my lovely bed, I helped Mariah cook food. She is such a wonderful chef! Sometimes I feel like I am not doing her justice as a roommate because she does so much more for me. For example, she would always cook extra for me, WHO DOES THAT?! Well, she made omelettes and dessert crepes. And they were both on point!


They were both so savory! I really think that I am going to start cooking at home when I come back. Let us just hope that I do not burn the house!

We ended our very delightful day with a long nap and a Harry Potter movie. First of all, I hate naps because they make sleeping at night IMPOSSIBLE! But, I also like them because they make me attentive. So, I was very focused with the whole movie. Harry Potter marathons just make my days! 


No comments:

Post a Comment