Saturday, July 4, 2015

07/02

07/02

12:02 (writing this on 07/05)

Focused. I do not really remember the details of Thursday, but I do remember spending 10 hours at work. I did not want to leave my desk because I wanted to finish writing my literature review, but I am still very far from that. I even brought my lunch and snacks to work, so that I would not have to leave my desk. Why do I have to be such a slow writer!? Well, my project will get done, just have to remain focused. 

And as for D6 Sports, I am extremely happy with its progress, and the ambitions of the group to get the project moving. Hearing that good news always make a tiring day worth it. 


There are literally so many youth that want to participate that it is a bit overwhelming. But, the more the merrier, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment