Saturday, June 20, 2015

06/16

9:23 PM PST





Antsy. I started the day by finishing two IMovie videos. Now, I'm in the plane on my way to London, and I feel homesick every time I watch my SF video. It's out of the blue to feel so excited and then suddenly feel scared, nervous, and worried. How can I be at the highest of my positive emotions then come crumbling down by letting my fears take over? It's perfectly normal to feel these emotions now, but I would have never anticipated that I would tear up. Actually I broke down. I keep thinking that for once in my life, I am actually on my own. Well, I've been on my own in many different scenarios, but I always had the reassurance that my family or friends are literally just around the corner. Now, they are just a 20 hour plane-ride away. Don't get me wrong, I am beyond excited to learn the Indian culture with my own perspectives and my own lenses. I am ecstatic to step back and see all my development in the next two months. Right now, I just can't help but feel antsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment